Sunday, April 24, 2011

This One's For the Girls

This past weekend we had a Fannie Sablosky lock-in.  Most chapters have a full retreat over a weekend but we decided to just do one night.  We planned the perfect amount of programs and the night went perfectly.  The highlight for me was getting to lead This One's For the Girls.  This program was started 3 years ago and the juniors write out anything they want to say.  It can be anything imaginable; BBYO related, fears, family, friends, boys, anything.  Sureck, Jackie and I each wrote something and walked in the circle crying just like our other sisters have.  It was truly amazing to then hear each girl say what they want to say.  Some said very personal things and others just said how happy they were to find a place like Sablosky to be able to come to.  That was one of the best feelings I've ever had.  I loved walking and reading with Jackie and Sureck.  The three of us have gone through so much together and to be able to finally lead this program was amazing.  I  couldn't have asked for a better lock-in.  It was perfect.  Sablosky girls I love you so much and I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to have y'all as my sisters. 

Submitted with undying love for,

Old board, new board, henna, this one's for the girls, jackie sweetheart, dani sweetheart, carly best friend, being the newly elected n'siah, and each and every one of you,

I remain
Dani N'siah

No comments:

Post a Comment