Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Catching Up on a Little Bit of Everything

I know I haven't written much lately but it's just that time of the year that gets very busy. My time has been mainly filled by Pacesetters and maintaing my school work before the end of the year. Our Pacesetter spring show: Best Seller, is on April 15th and 16th. We have been getting ready and working on all of our dances nonstop. Our show is my favorite part of the year. You truly realize how much the team means to you and how much you will miss the seniors in the following year. I have become so close to the seniors and next year will be very different. Not only will there only be 11 seniors, we are the seniors. Third year senior is the highest rank you can have in Pacesetters without being an officer. It is a big honor to be a third year senior. I have also been busy getting ready for the ACT. I had missed writing and had a little bit of down time so I decided to write. I've missed blogging and hopefully even through the stress of these next few weeks I will have time to write.

Have a good day!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment